Work Accidents

Have you had a Work Accident?

If you get injured or have an accident at work, make sure you file a report with your supervisor immediately to insure coverage. You are able to then come to the clinic and meet with one of our health professionals, either a Chiropractor or Physiotherapist, who will perform an exam and submit a WCB form on your behalf. Once approved, we will bill WCB directly for the cost your appointments.

For more information about WCB injuries follow this link:

Want to Feel better?

Start now by booking your next appointment.
Book Appointment